Subject: fix for MIPSpro
From: "Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:57:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,
The patch below allows me to compile the entire Boost.Python library
including tests without a glitch. This patch is equivalent to the
one we recently added to boost/function/function_base.hpp. Do you 
think you could talk the tuple author(s) into applying the patch
below?
Ralf

Index: tuple.hpp
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvsroot/boost/boost/boost/tuple/tuple.hpp,v
retrieving revision 1.5
diff -r1.5 tuple.hpp
20a21,27
> #if defined(__sgi) && defined(_COMPILER_VERSION) && _COMPILER_VERSION <= 730
> // Work around a compiler bug.
> // boost::python::tuple has to be seen by the compiler before the
> // boost::tuple class template.
> namespace boost { namespace python { class tuple; }}
> #endif
>